上海性息_爱上海419龙凤论坛

Powered By Yunnanlvyou!

Monthly Archives: February 2019

No risk from mobile phones: France

France’s safety watchdog says it is standing by existing recommendations for mobile phones, wi-fi and mobile phone relay antennas, saying their emissions had “no demonstrated impact” on health.

南宁桑拿

The National Agency for Health, Food and Environmental Safety (Anses) said that, in lab tests, electromagnetic emissions had had a “biological” effect on cells, although evidence for this was “limited”.

But it saw no grounds for recommending any changes to existing laws as there was “no demonstrated impact” on health.

It said, though, it would make a recommendation that children and big users of mobile phones limit their exposure to the devices.

The report was issued on Tuesday by a panel of 16 experts, who looked at more than 300 scientific studies that have been published since 2009, when the recommendations were last assessed.

The panel noted some studies that have suggested a higher long-term risk of brain cancer for heavy users of mobile phones, Anses said.

“In the light of current knowledge, given the rapid evolution of technologies and their uses, Anses recommends limiting the population’s exposure to radio frequency energy – in particular for mobile phones, and particularly for children and heavy users – and to control general exposure to relay antennas,” it said.

Dominique Gombert, head of risk assessment at Anses, said that heavy use of mobile phones was considered to be 40 minutes a day in conversation.

Options for consumers include using a hands-off kit or selecting a phone with lower electromagnetic emissions, Anses said.

Mobile phones are the biggest single source of everyday exposure to electromagnetic radiation, the agency said.

Continue reading

off
2019年2月17日 上海性息

Manzoor century as Pakistan take control

Manzoor became the first Pakistan batsman in a decade to score a test century against South Africa, whose much-vaunted pace attack toiled with little success on a flat track at the Sheikh Zayed Stadium.

南宁桑拿

Playing in only his 10th test, Manzoor dealt confidently with the bowling as he and debutant Shan Masood built the foundation with an opening wicket stand of 135.

They were the first opening pair to compile a century partnership in Pakistan’s last 24 test innings, the previous one coming when the side beat England in Dubai in early 2012.

Masood scored 75 before being trapped lbw by spinner JP Duminy, showing plenty of maturity as he shrugged off a barrage of short deliveries and verbal abuse from an increasingly frustrated South African attack.

The Proteas managed took two wickets in the last session, including the prize scalp of Younus Khan for one after he gloved the ball to gully attempting to fend off a short ball from Morne Morkel.

But captain Misbah-ul-Haq (44 not out) will resume on Wednesday with Manzoor after surviving a scare as South Africa took the second new ball just before close.

South Africa captain Graeme Smith claimed a catch in the slips but television replays showed it had fallen short of his fingers.

Resuming on 245 for eight, South Africa added just four runs in four overs as they lost their last two wickets cheaply.

Hashim Amla, who had been the outstanding performer of the opening day, was out to the second ball of the morning, edging to slip for 118. It was the third wicket of the innings for giant seamer Mohammad Irfan (3-44).

The second match of the two-test series starts on October 23 in Dubai.

(Reporting by Mark Gleeson in Cape Town; Editing by Ed Osmond; [email protected] +27828257807 Messaging [email protected])

Continue reading

off
上海性息

Brazil made to work hard by troubled Zambia

Brazil, who made six changes from the team who beat South Korea 2-0 on Saturday, battled to their 10th win in 11 games, a run interrupted by August’s 1-0 defeat in Switzerland.

南宁桑拿

Zambia, who failed to qualify for the World Cup, were playing under 35-year-old interim coach Patrice Beaumelle after his flamboyant fellow-Frenchman Herve Renard, who had picked the squad, resigned to take charge of Ligue 1 side Sochaux.

The Chipolopolo were without Nathan Sinkala, Stopilla Sunzu, Rainford Kalaba, who are all based with the Democratic Republic of Congo club TP Mazembe, after the Zambian FA said they “failed to arrive in time”.

Media reports said that Zambian immigration authorities had issued a warrant for the trio’s arrest after they returned to their club without permission.

TP Mazembe initially refused to release the players, saying they had “malaria and digestive problems”, but the Zambian FA demanded they travel to Lusaka in any case for examination.

The website Zambian Football (www.zambianfootball.co.zm) said the trio were then told to travel with the squad to China but instead went back to Mazembe.

The website reproduced a statement from the Zambian immigration service saying the players “crossed into Congo without following the immigration exit procedure”.

“The search has revealed that any exit made by the players was done illegally as they did not appear before immigration authorities as required,” said the statement.

“The department intends to arrest the players and anyone who may have aided their illegal crossing. We have alerted our officers throughout the country especially those at the borders to intercept the players on sight.”

Brazil, with no such internal troubles, predictably dominated Tuesday’s game, although they struggled to create many clear openings.

Neymar had the best first-half effort when he burst through the Zambia defence and saw his shot saved by Kennedy Mweene.

Mweene also did well to save at the feet of Daniel Alves after halftime but could do nothing to keep out Oscar’s effort from just outside the area as it took a wicked deflection and looped into the net in the 59th minute.

Central defender Dede headed the second from a Neymar free kick but Zambia refused to stop chasing Brazil and kept the scoreline respectable.

Zambia’s fortunes have slipped since Renard led them to the 2012 African title. They were knocked out in the first stage of this year’s tournament and eliminated from the World Cup qualifying competition by Ghana.

(Reporting by Brian Homewood; Editing by John Mehaffey)

Continue reading

off
上海性息

January transfer window should be limited – FIFPro

“I’m a bit radical so I would say that we should not have a winter transfer window because we want stability for the players’ contracts,” Frenchman Piat told Reuters.

南宁桑拿

“But obviously there could be some adjustments, for instance when a player does not play it may be better for him to find another club, or when a club has a player out with injury. So I would limit it to one or two players.

“We could maintain the January transfer window but with limitations.”

The European winter transfer window came into effect in the 2002-03 season under a European Commission agreement and despite the opposition of England’s big clubs.

Last January, Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger spoke out against the system, saying deals should be limited to two transfers per club.

“The winter transfer window is another way for agents to get more commission,” said Piat.

“It is also another opportunity for players to put pressure on their club. Limiting the transfers would help prevent that happening.”

Piat said there were flaws in the current transfer system.

“There is no freedom in the current system because the market decides everything,” he said.

“We’re in a financial bubble. Clubs won’t stop bypassing the Bosman ruling as they extend the players’ contracts to prevent them from leaving.

“However, to extend the contracts of the players, you have to increase their salaries and the clubs can do it because they will sell them and somebody else will pay – it’s a vicious circle,” Piat added.

Players suffered when clubs offered a big salary but did not honour it, he said, making them easy targets for would-be match-fixers.

“After three months they stop paying the players and by the time FIFA settle it – about two years – the clubs have already filed for bankruptcy,” Piat said.

“A player does not wake up in the morning saying he’s going to lose a game on purpose. Why are they led to fix matches? It’s because they’re not getting paid.”

FIFPro tried to fight match-fixing but did not get enough help from soccer’s European governing body, UEFA, he said.

“With UEFA we decided to set up a hotline for players to denounce match-fixing attempts anonymously but it seems they (UEFA) do not have a clear desire to do what needs to be done.

“(UEFA president) Michel (Platini) is clear on that, he wants to fight it, everyone agrees with him in the meeting room but afterwards obviously not everyone is with him.”

(Editing by Clare Fallon)

Continue reading

off
上海性息

Alonso close to Real return but no specific date set

Alonso, 31, missed June’s Confederations Cup to have surgery on a groin problem and then broke a bone in his foot in training in August.

南宁桑拿

“I hope to be back soon,” Alonso said on Real’s website (www.realmadrid.com).

“I am making progress and my come back is not far away but I don’t want to talk about dates. There is no fixed date,” added the former Liverpool player.

“People who have had this (groin) injury know that the recovery can be treacherous.

“We don’t want to rush things. It is a complicated injury that I would not wish on anyone.”

A consummate passer, Alonso has been a key performer for Real in his central midfield role since joining in 2009 and they have struggled to exert the same level of control over opponents in his absence.

Without him, coach Carlo Ancelotti has had to rely on Croatia international Luka Modric, Germany’s Sami Khedira and new signing Asier Illarramendi and Real’s La Liga campaign has got off to a stuttering start.

“I am still in the phase before joining the main group (in training),” Alonso said.

“Then I have to get up to match pace because the competition has started and it is more complicated having not played at all.

“There are some injuries that you know the recovery time for. The foot does not bother me too much but the groin injury is more treacherous.”

Real, five points behind joint La Liga leaders Barcelona and Atletico Madrid after eight matches, host Malaga on Saturday before Italian champions Juventus visit in the Champions League next Wednesday.

(Reporting by Iain Rogers, editing by Justin Palmer)

Continue reading

off
上海性息